CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Classic!

I bought these stamps recently in a sale as I thought they would be great for men's cards. They did not have a label, so I don't know the make.
I stamped onto a couple of 'leftovers' that were on my desk, then layered onto black, and then onto an embossed orange piece which I wrapped with a spotty ribbon. I have added some bling in the corners with enamel accents.

Challenges - Craft Barn - transport
                     Pixies Crafty Workshop - snippets
                     Cuttlebugmania - bling
                     Sweet Stamps - polka dots

8 comments:

brenda said...

They are indeed great stamps for masculine card Glennis and keeping the images to monochrome works really well with the coloured and embossed background.

B x

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Glennis, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment I really appreciate it, I love this fabulous vintage style male themed card I love seeing the old automobile images the embossed background is ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Di said...

Really super card Glennis! Perfect for a chap too - I do love those stamps you used as well!

Hugs

Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed creation with gorgeous colour combo...enjoy your weekend...xx

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Craftyfield said...

This stamp is brilliant find! Lovely clean design for a masculine card.

maggie said...

Hi Glennis!
A great sale buy and perfect stamps for your card.
Maggie x

Kimbo said...

Very classic card

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x