CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 December 2013

snippets!

I was trimming some edges from a piece for another card, when I realized that they were a perfect match for this one. The original had several embossing folders used, and sponged with DI, and a little gold metallic rub on. The topper was also sponged with DI, and the sentiment and flower were from a selection of  goodies that I won earlier in the year, all layered onto a black card
I would like to enter this in
Pixie's Crafty Workshop challenge, as I used some snippets that didn't even make it into the scrap box!

I wish all my followers a very happy Festive Season and all good wishes for 2014

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Glennis, love the colours and design.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Sarn said...

Oh yes! Brilliant layout and lovely colours. Top marks!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

Great colours!

Di said...

Oh this is lovely Glennis - great use of snippets and a super card.

Hugs, Di xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Glennis, I love the pastel pinks and fabulous design.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Pauline
x