CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 August 2013

My first for this year!

Christmas card - that is!
I have used 2 images from my Tim Holtz set, stamped in Adirondack Expresso. It goes well with the pale cream card. I distressed the edges a little.
I have used a piece of very old lace, and threaded it with some recycled gold ribbon. The holly is a punch and I added 3 red beads to finish.
Sorry the scan is a little crooked!.
Challenges ;
A Blog Named Hero - reuse, recycle
Paper Crafting Journey - Vintage/distressed
Southern Girls - beginning with F (Father Christmas)
Opus Gluei - The start of something big (THe first if my Christmas card makes)

Have a great week

7 comments:

Electra said...

This is great! Congratulations on making your first Christmas card. I'd say you will have plenty done by the time Christmas is here, if you keep it up! Thanks for showing us what you are working on for our challenge at Opus Gleui!!

Jana said...

Love that you are getting a jump on the Christmas rush. Such an elegant card. Love this image of Santa. Thank you so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Brenda Brown said...

Love Tim's Christmas stamps, you have made a great are using them.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Chris said...

Lovely traditional Christmas card, great stamps and colour choice!
Thanks for joining us at SGC.
Chris
x

Ardyth said...

Wow, your recycled lace really adds a beautiful classic texture, to a beautiful classic card! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Tina said...

Such an elegant card. Love the cream cardstock, lace and how the little greenery makes nice finishing touch. Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Rosemary said...

Ah love this classically beautiful card. Congrats on getting a jump on Christmas card making! I really think the vintage image and the embellishment you've used gives a sweet nostalgic feel. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei, I hope you keep coming back for more challenges with us!

(also, I hope the package gets to you soon)