CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 2 December 2012

Just for you

Sorry for my slightly crooked scan!!
I have based this card on one we did at class this week, as I really liked the style.
I cut a circle with my cb in a piece of white card, slightly smaller than the base card. Then embossed it with swiss dots EF, wrapped it with a piece of black & white ribbon. I then layered it with mounting tape, after stamping the words.
The flowers are from R & R Pocock Ltd, called lillies. I stamped it twice with Studio G - white and embossed with clear EP,and then coloured with Marvy markers.
I have made this for the challenge at The Play Date Cafe - black and white with a splash of maroon.
Also My Graffico - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the flower image you used- such a pretty color and beautiful on the White BG!

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card! Love the splash of Maroon in your flowers! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Mandy said...

Lovely CAS card,great design...
Mandy x