CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fireworks!!

The challenge this week at One Stop Craft Challenges is to use a fireworks theme or colours.
I have used an embossing folder on my handmade backing paper, which I coloured with Dylusions and and Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz. I added some extra sparkle with a Twinklette pen, but it doesn't show up too well in the scan. The orange flower is a peeloff from Starform Stickers, and the best wishes peeloff has been in my craft stash for a long time (I coloured it with a black marker.
The embossed folder looks like an exploding firework to me!.
Additional challenges
Everybody Art  -  Embossing
Lawnscaping  -  Dust em Off

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Great card. Love the color combo
Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping

Jules said...

Absolutely gorgeous colour, and I love the embossing it's very effective. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

{Chrissie} said...

I love that pop of orange with the purple!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a very pretty card & I like the background you have made & yes it does look like an exploding firework, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Elena said...

love the embossing - thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Joe Shien Shien said...

beautiful background!! love the effect of the dylusions & the spritz. Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping

Yainea said...

Your background looks amazing!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)