CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 March 2012

birds of a feather

I have been playing with a new set of stamps that I won from Holley, I thought they were rather cute!
I needed to make an orange and blue card for a swap I am in, so this suited the purpose. As you can see I have stamped the birds in a row, and the sentiment on a card scrap which I cut out with a nestie die. I then added the ric-rac, and did the bird's eyes with a gel pen.
I can enter in
Divas by Design  - citrus colours
Crafts and me
 - circles (they are on the wings!)

2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, thanks for sharing!
Hey, we have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card, the birds are really cute. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx