CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Simply Less is More Challenge

There is a new challenge blog called Less Is More and the have set their first challenge as 'pink black and white' I have used my new stamp from the Oriental set that I won, and just tinged the flowers with pink chalk. I then added 3 pink diamantes at the bottom. I think this should fit the challenge
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
I can also enter the 'stamp it out' challenge at
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I think it fits very well Glennis!It's a lovely card.
Thanks so much for sharing in our new challenge, we're really excited about it. I do hope that you will be able to join us for out lone layer challenge next week!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings said...

Very pretty card - love the flower stamp!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Play! :)

Mandi said...

Lots of white space...well done!
Nice image, like the softness
Thanks so much for supporting our first week, hope to see you again for Saturday's new challenge

mandi
"Less is More"